We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

must see in glasgow and edinburgh

london
13 posts
Save Topic
must see in glasgow and edinburgh

can anyone help me about the must see places in glasgow and edinburgh? i have a very limited 2-3 days to explore these 2 cities... thanks

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,634 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: must see in glasgow and edinburgh

what is your motivation for visiting?

knowing that will help people to suggest 'mustsees'

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Madison
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: must see in glasgow and edinburgh

I agree that it would really help to know your interests, but I can't imagine going to Edinburgh and not visiting the Castle. Your interests will determine how much time you spend there. The Castle has history and spectacular views of the city. In Glasgow, I'd be checking out the music scene. There's contemporary music, but also that fascinating blend of traditional music brought into the contemporary world. I went to a festival in Tarbert (Argyll) and heard incredible bands playing traditional tunes with a very modern twist. Glasgow is also the home of Celtic Connections a wonderful music festival that is held in January in the heart of winter. PAm

london
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: must see in glasgow and edinburgh

i want to see the architectures and the scenery as well... the nature...

4. Re: must see in glasgow and edinburgh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 07:20