We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Am I overestimating how awesome our Scotland trip will be?

Florida
Level Contributor
162 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Am I overestimating how awesome our Scotland trip will be?

We are about 12 days away from our fsmily trip wherein we will arrive at, and depart from, Edinburgh, and in between, over the course of 8 days, see as many sights around the country as we can reasonably take in. I have never been this excited about a trip (first time outside the U.S., for one thing). Adding to my excitement is the fact that everyone I talk to who has been to Scotland tells me it is the most beautiful place they have ever visited, and the people are among the friendliest on earth. Am I in for any disappointment or is it truly as wonderful as I have read, heard and seen? For instance, is there a big Jumbo-Mart super retail center cropped just outside the frame of all of the awe-inspiring Eilean Donan photos?

Jacksonville, fl
Level Contributor
327 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Am I overestimating how awesome our Scotland trip will be?

sent you a private message.

Hamilton, United...
Level Contributor
700 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Am I overestimating how awesome our Scotland trip will be?

So glad you enjoyed it!

Scottish people are very proud of their country and it is good to hear folks from "abroad" who appreciate what we have to offer.

Hope you can make it back some day soon.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
883 posts
354 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Am I overestimating how awesome our Scotland trip will be?

sent you a private message.

34. Re: Am I overestimating how awesome our Scotland trip will be?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2009, 06:25