We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skye in December

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
22,065 posts
351 reviews
Save Topic
Skye in December

is still stunning, I havn't sorted these photo's out but some pics from through the week if anyone wants a nosey.

flickr.com/photos/…

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
33,053 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Skye in December

Was there last December. There may not be much light, but if it's good, it's brilliant! The winner of the the landscape photography competition this year was a photo of the Old Man of Storr.

Great mountain photos. Thanks for sharing.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
883 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Skye in December

Hi goanjock,

Thanks for sharing your photo"s.I really like the photo of Skye Bridge with the view of cuillins of Skye.

I was in Skye in September doing some sightseeing and climbing.I have put photo"s of Eilean Donan Castle on my profile.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
2,145 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Skye in December

Great photos - makes me wish I was there just now.

It is a v. special place.

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
22,065 posts
351 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Skye in December

It was typical we were just heading North to the Old Man of Storr but the road just outside Portree was closed for some reason :-(

A couple of the photo's were taken from our breakfast table and two or three of the mountain one's from my favourite spot for a pint (scenery-wise) on Skye, although the hotel was closed I took the photo's standing next to my favourite window :-)

5. Re: Skye in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2010, 05:18