We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8 days for this area suggestions in September

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,276 posts
199 reviews
Save Topic
8 days for this area suggestions in September

Good evening. I need suggestions, plan to do another trip in Europe after it i will have about week and half left of travel.

So about 8 days I can use for sure.

For Scotland, My timelines are in September, end of September to being of October.

With 8 days. What can u all suggestion for that time to do in Scotland. I know scotland has some good castles I like to go see them.

As well like to visit Glascow and Edinburgh.

Maybe trip to loch ness or loch lomond as its called. What can u all suggest as a plan.

As well. To get around to each destination, what modes of transport are best? I rather do this on my own, independent. so trains? buses? or day tours even? thanks

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,728 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 8 days for this area suggestions in September

Hi,

I think you'll find it useful to look back at your previous questions. You've asked (and had answers) about transport in Scotland at least twice before.

Click on your name to see your previous posts.

2. Re: 8 days for this area suggestions in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 00:20