We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best car hire in Scotland

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
2 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
best car hire in Scotland

Myself,my husband and 2 kids will be travelling to Scotland for 9 days in August. we are trying to see which carhire site is best. we are after a station wagon. where looking at 5th gear car hire or economy car rentals. Does anyone have any experience with these sites, or perhaps a better one ? we are obviously looking for good value for money but want to make sure we stay away from any unpleasant surprises

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,204 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best car hire in Scotland

Sorry but this is the London forum.

You should repost on the Scotland forum which can be found by clicking on the following link - tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g186485-i107-Scotl…

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,924 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Reply
2. Re: best car hire in Scotland

Hi ika013,

I noticed that your topic was inadvertently posted in the London Forum, so I have moved it on your behalf to the Scotland forums. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
35,520 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best car hire in Scotland

I always shop around but check

www.travelsupermarket.com/c/cheap-car-hire/

which will trawl loads of brokers and car rental firms to give you the best deal. You don't book there it just re-directs you.

4. Re: best car hire in Scotland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2013, 10:29