We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scotland Itinerary

Portugal
7 posts
Save Topic
Scotland Itinerary

Dear Scotland Experts

Hope you can help me planning my trip to Scotland, with my husband, next June, during 10 days.

We will fly from Lisbon to and from Edinburg, and then we would like to mainly discover Scotland's nature top places to visit. We love doing walking and biking, we are around 30's and quite fit.

We will rent a car, and would like to do and see the top places for nature lover's, but without any rush, so we can also appreciate the places and people and relax at the end of the day.

Due to the short number of days we are considering in not to visit Glasgow.

Scotland has so many beautiful places to visit, that is very difficult to make an itinerary....

Thanks for your advices and help!

Kind regards,

Sandra

Edinburgh
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,353 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scotland Itinerary

Have a look here for some ideas to get you started www.visitscotland.com/see-do/itineraries/

Also have a look at this website for walking and hiking.

www.walkhighlands.co.uk

Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
5,099 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scotland Itinerary

Also check out http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/

Places with beautiful scenery and mountains: Loch Lomond and the Trossachs. Rannoch Moor and Glencoe. Oban. Skye. Torridon and the areas north or there. Cairngorm. Deeside.

3. Re: Scotland Itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2014, 05:17