We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast in Aberdeen

1 post
Save Topic
Breakfast in Aberdeen

Hi All, my Girlfriend is coming Aberdeen for the first time very shortly for a weekend, and we are looking to go out for breakfast, I don't know of too many places that do it Aberdeen, any suggestions would be appreciated!

Also I would appreciate any comments an a few resturants that looked interesting, if you've been to any of them: The Stage Door Restuarant, Royal Thai Garden, and is Harry Ramden's any good?

I would appreciate any comments on eatting in Aberdeen, I've been living here for 3 years, and I'm very clueless on places to eat!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast in Aberdeen

There are some nice restaurants in Aberdeen, a nice one just by the Mercat Cross at the end of Union Street by the Victorian 'folly' of a castle. There is a good fish restaurant half-way up Union Street by the bridge, you haven't tasted proper fish until you have had it in Aberdeen, no frozen fish here. Most hotels, especially those big hotels will do breakfast.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,083 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast in Aberdeen

Hi m8, I live in Aberdeen and eat out a lot. I highly recommend The Stage Door, great food and service. On the back page of the menu is a set menu , very good value. I also love Bistro Verde on the green great little restaurant excellent value for lunch so is Howies. Soul bar has good food and nice bar not too expensive. Like breakfast at cafe society esp on a Sunday.

Dizzies is good for drink and a meal can get really busy esp at wends, bit pricey.

Get answers to your questions about Aberdeen