We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Affordable and nice lunch

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Affordable and nice lunch

Hi guys,

Any recommendations?? Search the threads but pretty high end stuff.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
502 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Affordable and nice lunch

I always used to enjoy Ma Camerons for a pub lunch, but it has been a while since I have been there

Aberdeen, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Affordable and nice lunch

My mum loves Abercrombies on Union Street just up from the Music Hall. Very resonable prices too.

Scotland
Level Contributor
94 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Affordable and nice lunch

Café 52 on The Green. It is Situated on a back street below Union Street and not far from the railway station, you will almost certainly need to ask a local for directions. Lunch and pre-theatre menus are very good value. a long narrow restaurant with quite a fashionable look about it. Wise to book a table in advance.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Affordable and nice lunch

Thanks all

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
2,081 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Affordable and nice lunch

For a nice light lunch, Circles at Mannofield is a lovely cafe as was the one above Jamiesons and Carrys the jewellers on Union Street when I last tried it.

Books and Beans on Belmont Street is another good sandwich stop and there is also another cafe just off Belmont Street - in Gaelic Lane?

Going out of town, the Sign of the Black faced sheep at Aboyne is a really good cafe/shop.

aberdeen
Level Contributor
418 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Affordable and nice lunch

How much would you be looking to spend?

here&there
Level Contributor
3,544 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Affordable and nice lunch

The Illicit Still at the back of Marks & Spencer has a good menu and an excellent chef......

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Affordable and nice lunch

If you don't mind being entertained by the owner, try Carmine's Italian restaurant!

9. Re: Affordable and nice lunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2012, 05:22