We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aberdeen Venue for a 40th Birthday Party?

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Aberdeen Venue for a 40th Birthday Party?

Looking for somewhere to hold my 40th Birthday Party in Aberdeen City or southside no further than Stonehaven. Flexible on what format it takes - might be a dinner or could be cocktails and nibbles. An unusual setting or venue would be good. Open to options but want there to be a WOW factor of some sort. It will be a Saturday nught in October. Thanks!

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,376 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aberdeen Venue for a 40th Birthday Party?

Try one of the country house hotels in Aberdeenshire. They will lay on a special night for you.

2. Re: Aberdeen Venue for a 40th Birthday Party?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 March 2012, 22:35
Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,376 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aberdeen Venue for a 40th Birthday Party?

Woody, As the O.P. is from Aberdeen I would assume that they know of the Country House Hotels in the area. However, a google of Country House Hotels in Aberdeenshire will bring them up. If the O.P. requires any information about any of them they can post again and I will try and help as I have been to most of the Country House Hotels in the area and there are quite a few. So I would be happy to assist.

Edited: 11 March 2012, 22:24
4. Re: Aberdeen Venue for a 40th Birthday Party?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 August 2012, 09:05
Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,376 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aberdeen Venue for a 40th Birthday Party?

Sorry, but T.A. do not allow you to advertise your business on the Travel Forum. This Forum is to help people have a good holiday not for self promotion.

6. Re: Aberdeen Venue for a 40th Birthday Party?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 07:18