We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Party

Which Aberdeen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
glasgow
Level Contributor
49 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Hen Party

Going to Aberdeen with a hen party of 14 for the night at the end of July. Could anyone recommend somewhere good for food and a night out. Thanks

Level Contributor
59 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen Party

It really depends on what sort of night out and food you want. There are lots of possibles.

My sugesstions would be either :-

slains castle on belmont street and hit the pubs around there (revolution - downstairs, enigma,siberia, etc)

or

Tiger tiger, reserve tables / booths and have the night there.

or

Restaurant like little italy and pub crawl down union street or justice mill lane

None of these are fine dining but usually decent enough

Aberdeen, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,036 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen Party

We had a great night at my SIL's henny in La Bamba on Crown Terrace. Not too far away from there to the pubs/clubs on Windmill Brae/Justice Mill Lane.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
14,246 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen Party

For food if you like Italain Rusticos is really nice, if you like Turkish The Nargile. Book now, as the best places book up quickly. Lots of places to party after your meal. Slains Castle and that area as already suggested seem to be the best. Often see pictures in the local papers of people partying in Slains Castle.

Stonehaven, United...
Level Contributor
329 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen Party

Don't eat in Slain's - I've never had a good meal there. It's quite good for drinking in though.

I was going to suggest La Bamba, as ne_quine has already said.

Tiger Tiger's not a bad idea either as it has it's own club, so you can eat on the top floor, have drinks on the middle floor then go to the club on the bottom floor. No tottering all over town!

Depending on your age, you might like Club Tropicana. It's an 80s club. I warn you it is a bit tacky/grotty, but if you're just going for a drink and a dance to 80s pop it's quite fun. Seen quite a few hennies there.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
418 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hen Party

def visit ninety nine bar AMAZING COCKTAILS!!!

facebook.com/pages/99-Bar-Kitchen/59427101693

aberdeen
Level Contributor
85 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hen Party

Aberdeen has numerous pubs and clubs but depending on what your after or where you go prices can vary a lot. Are you just looking for a quick bar supper or looking to splash out on a better mean, thai, indian etc? What kind of night out you looking for as well, will you all be dressed up for the party and looking for a cheesy wild night? Let me know and can point you in direction of a good night out

7. Re: Hen Party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 August 2012, 09:05
8. Re: Hen Party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Aberdeen