We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

40th get together venue?

Stonehaven, United...
12 posts
Save Topic
40th get together venue?

I've just been let down by Mal Maison where I had booked a girls night in. So I'm desperately trying to think of something else for next Saturday. What I would really like is somewhere with a nice comfy seating area where we can all chill out and have cocktails, then a nice meal.

Any ideas? Thank you!

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
6,316 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 40th get together venue?

How about making the cocktails before you drink them!

Maybe something like this- chillisauce.co.uk/corporate-events/…

or this - chillisauce.co.uk/corporate-events/…

Edited: 06 May 2013, 18:57
Aberdeen, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
351 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 40th get together venue?

Its been a wee while since I've been there but upstairs in Simpsons had big sofas to chill out in and then you could go downstairs for food.

The Marcliff bar area is another option - see if you can get a bay window so that there is a bit more room to spread out.

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 40th get together venue?

Have never experienced first hand but I believe Carmelite are quite good. And if you desire I think you can have a mad hatter theme where the cocktails come out if tea pots.

4. Re: 40th get together venue?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Aberdeen
Recent Conversations