We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone gotten an accepted Priceline hotel bid lately?

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
410 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone gotten an accepted Priceline hotel bid lately?

Just wondering what Aberdeen hotels are in Priceline's 4-star hotel bidding these days. If anyone's gotten one accepted, I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
41,101 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Anyone gotten an accepted Priceline hotel bid lately?

What, like Google for instance?

Ayr, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,694 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Anyone gotten an accepted Priceline hotel bid lately?

There is also a priceline.co.uk although it is an American company. I thought it was really popular worldwide, not just in the states. I've used it a few times and it is mentioned often on tripadvisor.

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
410 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Anyone gotten an accepted Priceline hotel bid lately?

Thanks everyone! Glad to hear the recommendation of the music hall near the Brentwood. I know it's quite a jaunt from the University, but there are no other available accommodations around there, and the organizer said we'd end up back on Union Street at night anyway to eat and drink. I'm crossing my fingers it's a good location overall. Great price too.

By the way, I'm a "her," not a "he." ;)

Katie

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
17,175 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Anyone gotten an accepted Priceline hotel bid lately?

Hi Katie,

Not only the Music Hall you also have the wonderful His Majesty's Theatre which is the most fabulous old theatre with a beautiful interior, then the Lemon Tree. All within walking distance.

Here is a link that may be useful

http://www.aberdeenperformingarts.com/venues

Have a lovely trip.

Edited: 18 March 2014, 17:48
15. Re: Anyone gotten an accepted Priceline hotel bid lately?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2015, 04:20
Get answers to your questions about Aberdeen
Recent Conversations