We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightclubs?

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nightclubs?

Hi

We are going to be in Aberdeen for my partners birthday. We are thinking of a meal then drinks and clubs. We are all mid to late twenty but still love big clubs lol! Can anyone give me some tips on where to go and where to avoid?

Thank you

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,367 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightclubs?

Hi,

Have you checked this out for a starting point? (some good, some bad reviews)

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g186487-s402/Aberde…

More here

visitaberdeen.com/food-and-drink/…list

whyaberdeen.com/living-in-aberdeen/…

Aberdeen, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
352 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightclubs?

We have loads of nightclubs to choose from! Main ones are on Justice Mill Lane (beside Bridge Street) or on Belmont Street. I'm past the nightclub stage now but my Brother/SIL loves Nox (www.noxaberdeen.com/nights-nox-aberdeen.php).

Edited: 02 July 2014, 09:41
3. Re: Nightclubs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2015, 06:16