We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dirty Angecroft Caravan Park Ettrick

Penrith, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Topic
Dirty Angecroft Caravan Park Ettrick

Do not go i booked through Hoseason whom i'm still fighting for a refund I had to clean the caravan prior to letting my dog in let alone my baby girl i took cleaning products as i like to leave places tidy espically after taking my dog but this was grim i took loads of photos of the thick black mould we actually came away ill the lady on site was quite rude as i arrived an hour after check in and was never seen again we left early also

2 replies to this topic
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Dirty Angecroft Caravan Park Ettrick

I worked there and i agree with you.

york
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dirty Angecroft Caravan Park Ettrick

I've just come back. The caravan I was in was clean and tidy with a few extras thrown in including milk sugar coffee and tea, not to mention dishwashing liquid and and wipes. The bed was made for my arrival and I thought the place wonder. Do not go if you expect to be entertained because at this caravan park you have to entertain yourself the old fashioned way, ie books, radio, dvd although there is Sky TV and only one place on the site where you can get your emails. This is no different to other places ie Cornwall. I would give this a four star rating, it was everything I wanted, quiet and spectacular scenery. Many of the units on the site are privately owned and used by their owners. I don't see what all the fuss is about. Yes the roads are narrow but there are plenty of passing places, you would not want to go very fast along these roads but if you find it difficult to drive you should not be driving. The only downside that I had was the midges - however going to Scotland at this time of the year you have to expect them and go prepared. Nice place, would go again.

Reply to: Dirty Angecroft Caravan Park Ettrick
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Selkirk