We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding

Which Dundee hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bishop auckland
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
wedding

we are going to a wedding on the 14/08/2012 at the apex hotel. we have to stay overnight could you tell me if there are any b&bs near by

Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
2,193 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding

Hello.

I can't think of any in Dundee, but Broughty Ferry is just a few miles away and there are loads of nice ones there (and it's beside the seaside, lovely beach).

However, you might want to look at the cost of B&B plus taxis, and then compare to staying at Apex. Really nice hotel, pool, and beauty salon.

Hopefully the Dundee crew will be along to help shortly.

Regards,

Emelda

Dundee, Scotland
Level Contributor
110 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding

Holiday Inn Express or the Premier Inn City Quay are both within 5 minutes walk and are reasonably priced.

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
437 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding

Dundee has many B&B's I agree with Scottishpunter you should try these recommendations first, failing that try Travelodge -

travelodge.co.uk/hotels/…Dundee-Central-hotel

That is also only 5 mins away from Apex, doesn't do breakfast but there are plenty of places to have breakfast in the area and they do advertise double rooms from £25.

You can also try the sites below to compare prices. Hope this helps.

laterooms.com/en/…

http://www.booking.com/searchresults.en-gb.html?aid=340631;label=city-dundee-JBNC9pfFCnDUHxL76dpucgS22301966265%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap1%3Ap2%3Aac%3Aap1t2%3Aneg;sid=1ba1706b27046d448865685e2047fd9a;dcid=1;city=-2594859;redirected_from_city=1;src=city

Fife, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for St Andrews
Level Contributor
8,673 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wedding

Is it me or has the 14th August passed some time ago???

W x

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
437 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wedding

I noticed that too Woodybark I just assumed they had got the month mixed up. Either that or they have a time machine that the world has yet to know about. :)

6. Re: wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Dundee
Recent Conversations