We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TASC 2 days to go

scotland
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
3,211 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
TASC 2 days to go

Hi everyone

Having difficulty keeping up, so how many are going on Saturday?

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,397 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TASC 2 days to go

Lost track myself but I know that Mr Fundriver and I will be there. Also NB and Mrs NB, Gus, Emelda and Mr Emelda possibly an American couple and a few others. So maybe around a dozen or so at a rough guesstimate. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I'll be sporting my prized TA bag by the way.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
998 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: TASC 2 days to go

10 have confirmed so that's the number I've told the Guildford will be there for dinner. If anyone else turns up for drinkies, they'll be more than welcome to join us upstairs in the Gallery.

Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
2,193 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TASC 2 days to go

So, emelda's x 2 .....

When we get there where do we go? Will there be a sign or do I just check out the noise?

E.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,847 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: TASC 2 days to go

Emelda,I will be there for 7.00 hopefully so look out for me,NBC has a trip advisor sign he will be bringing along so that shoud be somewhere.

The Guildford is at the back of the Burger King just of the east end of Princes Street and can be seen from there.

Btw what is the dress code?

can't make up my mind of black tie or white tie with tails!

scotland
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
3,211 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TASC 2 days to go

Dress code - Jimmy wigs, yelllow plastic ponchos with thistle pattern, fairisle socks, brogues, flower o scotland kilts, scotland rugby shirt, tartan boxers for the boys and little tartan garters with plastic lace for the girls - all available at Gold brothers or any other tat shop in the toursit areas - that should do it.

ps note for visitors avoid at all costs unless you have previously been to spain and come home with a plastic donkey

Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
2,193 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TASC 2 days to go

We're on the train into Waverley arriving about 7.00pm.

I'll be wearing my Harry Potter outfit and cool shoes!

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
19,406 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TASC 2 days to go

Have a fantastic night guys look forward to a full report and photo's :-)

8. Re: TASC 2 days to go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 21:18