We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lingerie Shops Around Princes Street?

Belfast
Level Contributor
33 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Lingerie Shops Around Princes Street?

Going to Edinburgh with my boyfriend for a pre-Christmas getaway, i'm looking to surprise him and was wondering if there are any nice classy lingerie shops around Princes Street?

Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
14,279 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lingerie Shops Around Princes Street?

At the east end of George Street is St Andrews Sq with Harvey Nicols and Multrees Walk which has some designer shops on.

I'm a Primark man, myself :-)

Belfast
Level Contributor
33 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lingerie Shops Around Princes Street?

I also enjoy Primark but i thought i'd go for something special this christmas! :)

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
262 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lingerie Shops Around Princes Street?

Going to Edinburgh with my boyfriend for a pre-Christmas getaway, i'm looking to surprise him and was wondering if there are any nice classy lingerie shops around Princes Street?

Depends on what kind of lingerie your boyfriend feels comfortable in Missy lol.

Seriously, I couldn't possibly comment but my niece works in Monsoon, Princes Street, when not at college but i guess you'll have those, La Senza etc back home in Belfast.

As for Primark, I don't think we have one as yet & the nearest branch is in Stirling (yes I know you don't want to go there but thought I'd throw it in anyway!).

Enjoy your trip :-)

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
4,305 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lingerie Shops Around Princes Street?

Yes, at 15 Frederick Street (which starts at Princes Street, just a few yards up, before you get to George Street) there is a branch of Boudiche which should be perfect (http://www.boudiche.com/).

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,088 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Lingerie Shops Around Princes Street?

Bobelinks,do you want to tell us more about your collection of Primark lingerie?.

sorry but I am no expert on the lingerie all the ladies in my life are more marks and sparks untility wear types.

La sensa and Anne Summers have shops on Princes street ( not that I have ever been in them )

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,691 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lingerie Shops Around Princes Street?

Call me boring, but both Jenners and John Lewis (at the east end of Princes street) have large lingerie departments.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,309 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lingerie Shops Around Princes Street?

Marks & Spencers?!

Edinburgh
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,460 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lingerie Shops Around Princes Street?

For something special I would also recommend Boudiche on Frederick Street.

Rothesay, United...
Level Contributor
3,058 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lingerie Shops Around Princes Street?

At least cut out the Primark labels!

Harvey Nicks will have undies to die for but you'll need a mortgage to buy them.

Perth, United...
Destination Expert
for Perth and Kinross
Level Contributor
1,847 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lingerie Shops Around Princes Street?

<<sorry but I am no expert on the lingerie all the ladies in my life are more marks and sparks untility wear types.>>

Unclegus what with naughty nurses and now this comment I shall have to see you in a new light....LOL

Good Witch - I was disappointed in what John Lewis had to offer the last time I was there.....but I am with you on Jenners.