We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tattoo 2008

CA
Level Contributor
291 posts
Save Topic
Tattoo 2008

We are coming to Edinburgh in a couple of weeks. It is slightly possible that I will have one extra ticket for the Tattoo. If that comes to pass, is there any way to return it to the ticket office? Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
432 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tattoo 2008

I would think so. The Tattoo is always old out, so people go to the office early in the morning for returns. The office is on Market Street, at the back of Waverley Station. Have you checked the tattoo website, there might be a returns policy on there

CA
Level Contributor
291 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tattoo 2008

Thanks for the reply. It says NO REFUNDS, but I just thought that there might be some way anyhow that is not publicized.

Thanks again!

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
32,992 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tattoo 2008

<<< I would think so. The Tattoo is always old out >>>

The rumour is that the Tattoo is getting lots of returns - mainly from travel companies who haven't been able to sell their hotel & Tattoo trips.

They also say that there are a lot of spare rooms in Edinburgh

Though I've got to admit that after today in town, it didn't seem like that.

CA
Level Contributor
291 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tattoo 2008

If there are no returns, how are they getting returns from travel companies??? Thanks!

CA
Level Contributor
291 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tattoo 2008

Do these company's returns go right to the main ticket office? Thanks!

6. Re: Tattoo 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 15:18