We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edinburgh to Aberdeen

sg
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Edinburgh to Aberdeen

Hello!

i'll be visiting Edinburgh in July and for the first wkend myself & 4 others are planning to go to Aberdeen. Wondering if anyone can recommend a cheap/fast way to get there...and if there're any sites that i can book tickets early and get good rates. Any suggestions on interesting spots to visit in Aberdeen very welcomed, we're staying at the castle hotel :):)

Also,what's a gd place for students to hangout over at edinburgh? Weekends esp.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
33,020 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Edinburgh to Aberdeen

Megabus - from £6.50 per person

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
33,020 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Edinburgh to Aberdeen

First ScotRail - from £10 per person

There are no fast ways of getting to Aberdeen BTW unless you own your own helicopter

Cumbernauld
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Edinburgh to Aberdeen

If the four of you travel together you can use the Scotrail Friends fare ticket ( see www.scotrail.co.uk/content/friends-fare.html for conditions) at £41 rtn for all of you.

sg
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Edinburgh to Aberdeen

cheers guys - got my tix. thanks

5. Re: Edinburgh to Aberdeen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2009, 05:31