We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scottish Chamber Orchestra

Bath
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Scottish Chamber Orchestra

Hi

I am taking my husband to a Scottish Chamber Orchestra recital as a surprise for his birthday in november - I am also trying to book a really nice restuarant for a meal but am unusure what time the performance will finish - has anyone been before or is anyone aware of end times so that I may better organise the evening. The performance starts at 7:30pm.

Thanks

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,742 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scottish Chamber Orchestra

If you say what performance and venue, someone might be able to help

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scottish Chamber Orchestra

Definitely worth checking with the Queens Hall, who are the people that sell the tickets regardless of venue. Their number is 0131 668 2019. The concerts typically last two hours including interval.

Bath
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Scottish Chamber Orchestra

Oh yeah, that probably would make a difference wouldn it - apologies. The performance is at Usher Hall and we will see Olari Elts conduct Beethoven’s Violin Concerto and Brahms’ Symphony No 1.

Thanks

4. Re: Scottish Chamber Orchestra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2010, 05:18