We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edinburgh - where to ask THE question!

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Edinburgh - where to ask THE question!

Help!

I am almost lost. Not just because I am about to ask her if she's willing to endure my caprices for good.

Trying to be superromantic I booked a two-day trip to Edinburgh (22 and 23 of Jan 2010). Now is the question: where to make the proposal?

It should not be too busy - rather romantic and it should be not so much of a big deal to get there.

I read about Cramond island - is really nice there?

If the weather is really as it is likely to be: where could I do this indors?? (I know the castle but it should be quite crowed I guess).

Thank you very much: Best answer can expect to be at the wedding.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Edinburgh - where to ask THE question!

Congratulations to you both. Glad you had an engaging time here in Edinburgh.

22. Re: Edinburgh - where to ask THE question!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2010, 08:16