We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis at Haymarket Bus Stop??

Which Edinburgh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Taxis at Haymarket Bus Stop??

I'll be getting off the airport bus at the Haymarket stop at around midnight on Friday night & I'm hoping to be able to get a taxi to my hotel from there. Are there normally taxis around the stop at time of night?

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31,655 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxis at Haymarket Bus Stop??

Finding taxis in Edinburgh is never a problem. At worst you might have to flag one down

edinburgh
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
1,400 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxis at Haymarket Bus Stop??

Just take a short walk from the Airport bus stop to the nearby entrance to Haymarket Railway station as there are normally taxis waiting there for passengers.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31,655 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxis at Haymarket Bus Stop??

Plus of course they'll be waiting for customers coming out of the pubs

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxis at Haymarket Bus Stop??

During the day there are usually too many taxis hanging around at Haymarket station. At that time on a Friday night there may not be so many hanging around but as mentioned already one should turn up before long.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxis at Haymarket Bus Stop??

Thanks guys :o)

6. Re: Taxis at Haymarket Bus Stop??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2010, 07:45