We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Taste of Scotland V's Jamie's Scottish Evening.

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
321 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
A Taste of Scotland V's Jamie's Scottish Evening.

Anyone care to comment on which show might be slightly better - for adults who are novices re Scottish culture.

We know they both will be touristy / cheese etc But is either any better than the other. ??? How long is a piece of string?? I know.

Thanks

Raina

Australia

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
264 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A Taste of Scotland V's Jamie's Scottish Evening.

I have only been to A taste of Scotland (several times actualy as I am in the tourist industry). It is very good and the setting at the Prestonfield is beautiful. You can either take a bus from the centre or jump in a taxi which is about £7 from the Royal Mile. The food is good also but the emphasis is on the show which is very good. If you do decide on going here visit the Prestonfield hotel in the grounds as it is, in my view, the most beautiful hotel in Edinburgh.You can peep in for a dram after or before the show.

2. Re: A Taste of Scotland V's Jamie's Scottish Evening.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2012, 06:17