We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

edinburgh residence or residence inn

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
edinburgh residence or residence inn

Thinking off booking one off these,anyone any input in 2 which one is any better. Thanks again

Edinburgh
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,422 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: edinburgh residence or residence inn

The Residence Inn is brand new, and ideally located for the sights of the Old Town/ Castle/ National Museum/ University and the open spaces of the Meadows. I would go with it rather than the Edinburgh Residence purely on location as I can't comment on the quality since I am local, but they both get good reviews.

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: edinburgh residence or residence inn

Thank you,i actually booked the frazer suites,reveiws are pretty good and the location seems to b good 2,what do u think.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: edinburgh residence or residence inn

Can't fault the location. 30 seconds off the Royal Mile,but in a quiet street.

Dubh Prais and Angels With Bagpipes restaurants just around the corner,both of which have good reviews on here,

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: edinburgh residence or residence inn

Thanks very much wil look out 4 those restaurants.

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: edinburgh residence or residence inn

booked angels with bagpipes for sunday

6. Re: edinburgh residence or residence inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 22:40