We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Printer in edinburgh airport

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,645 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Printer in edinburgh airport

Hi is there anywhere in Edinburgh or Edinburgh aiport where I can print off my boarding pass. Thank you

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
3,768 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Printer in edinburgh airport

Not familiar with Edinburgh airport but most these days have self check in machines which print off your boarding pass for you. No queueing at a check in desk.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,795 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Printer in edinburgh airport

As long as you aren't flying Ryanair. They require you to bring a printed boarding card with you to the airport or they levy some ridiculous charge (£50 or thereabouts). Other airlines allow you to use self check in machines.

Abs :)

Edinburgh
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,530 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Printer in edinburgh airport

Also with Ryanair, you must check in at least 4 hours before departure online or you will have to pay the airport fee. I have made the mistake of leaving it too late and it cost me more than the flight in penalty fee :(

Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
5,099 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Printer in edinburgh airport

I assume you must be in a hotel locally before going to the airport? Why not schmooze reception and pull up your pass on screen? And there are loads of cybercaffs in town - they'll print a sheet or two for you. Best not to leave it until you hit the airport.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,393 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Printer in edinburgh airport

There are internet pc's next to Costa Coffee in the domestic arrivals section that have printing capabilities. 10p per minute and 50p per sheet

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Printer in edinburgh airport

If you're still in Edinburgh city centre you can print your boading pass at E-Corner Internet Cafe on Blackfriars Street, Just off the Royal Mile. It's about 5 minutes walk from the 100 airport bus stop.

7. Re: Printer in edinburgh airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 01:15