We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last night in Edinburgh - how to say g'bye?

Montevideo, Uruguay
Level Contributor
324 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Last night in Edinburgh - how to say g'bye?

OK forum...I had the time of my life... all that I visited/did was great (excluding last night emergency dinner at 11p at a 'pizza so called italian plance'... :) but they fed me...so anyways...

What would you suggest I do tonight for g'bye (dinner/drinks wise) considering this visit has made me define my next year vacation once again to Scotland and only Scotland (consider I am from South America, that means a 17hs flight plus connection waits...)

Next time, I will be with my husband...this time I am a solo traveler.

thanks for your ideas. Will check back at 5pm

Now off to Grassmarket, High Street and maybe the castle from the outside (saving the inside for when with my husband)... also the cathedral and probably Calton Hill for sunset if still sunny by then.

Thanks,

andy

St Giles' Cathedral
Churches & Cathedrals
St. Mary's Cathedral
Churches & Cathedrals
Mansfield Traquair
Churches & Cathedrals, Sacred & Religious Sites
Canongate Kirk
Churches & Cathedrals
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
627 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last night in Edinburgh - how to say g'bye?

Personally I would go party with some locals

Montevideo, Uruguay
Level Contributor
324 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last night in Edinburgh - how to say g'bye?

OK, fair suggestion...where to? it is Thursday... I will follow your suggestion to 'go party with the locals' :)

3. Re: Last night in Edinburgh - how to say g'bye?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 July 2012, 16:35
4. Re: Last night in Edinburgh - how to say g'bye?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2013, 05:17