We will be staying at JurysInn near Waverly Station for our five days in the city and have these specific questions:
1. Are there ATMs/Cashpoints at the airport for currency transactions upon arrival.
2. Where is the Aerobus deparature point for the City Centre located at the airport?
3. Wife and I not a fans of hotel breakfasts. Would appreciate suggestions on good breakfast places and bakeries in the area with sit down and/or take away .
4. Would like to get out to Leith for evening, what is best bus route from vicinity of hotel or Waverly?
5. U.S. debit and credit cards have not yet adopted security chips as have some European banks. Have had problems using our cards in some petrol machines and auto ticket machines in train stations in past. Have not seen any comments regarding this in researching this trip. Can we expect any significant problems in Scotland?
THanks for help in these mundane but practical matters. Have always found TAers as the best source of this type info and so important to making our trips so enjoyable. Thanks again.