We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shop opening times royal mile

cardiff south wales
Level Contributor
333 posts
Save Topic
Shop opening times royal mile

During our visit to Edinburgh we want to visit Royal Yacht Britannia and also enjoy the Royal Mile and castle etc. The days we have are Sunday and Monday. Which of these days would have most going on around the Royal Mile and old town and are all the small shops open on a Sunday.

St Andrews, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shop opening times royal mile

There will be a few shops open on the Royal Mile but most are shut on a Sunday.

cardiff south wales
Level Contributor
333 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shop opening times royal mile

Thanks very much, that's what I thought might be the situation and really want to be able to wander around the small shops. I am going to book royal yacht Britannia for the Sunday.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
33,396 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Shop opening times royal mile

Most shops on the Royal Mile WILL be open on Sunday.

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,888 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shop opening times royal mile

I would say most but not all shops on the Royal Mile will be open

5. Re: Shop opening times royal mile

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2013, 10:17