We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ghost tours

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
279 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
ghost tours

Hi know you've been asked this before but the Caddies and Whitchery tours not mentioned. Going for Halloween (was a good idea at the time!!) with a 15 year old son and hubby and thought this looked good. Can anyone tell if any good.Also which more suitable for son dynamic earth or camera obscura as only staying one night and wants to re visit castle so not a lot of time Thanks for your help

Edinburgh
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,382 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ghost tours

I would go for Camera Obscura- but try to choose a clear day otherwise the view at the top is not great, but a 15 yr old will enjoy the illusions and holograms etc on the floors on the way up. It is also located almost right beside the castle.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
279 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ghost tours

Will do thank you weather forcast not good but will keep fingers x ed. Any idea about the ghost tours?

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
33 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ghost tours

we did the witchery tour murder mystery tour last week and it was entertaining and informative. A 15 year old would enjoy I'm sure. Witchery tours only does the ghosts and ghouls tour in the summer unless they do a special halloween tour that i don't know about.

4. Re: ghost tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2013, 10:17