We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

city of the dead tour

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
city of the dead tour

Having read various accounts and reviews of the ghost tours on offer I am today booking the city of the dead's double dead walking tour for the night of my 40th birthday :-)

I would (mad as it sounds) love something out of the ordinary to happen on the night as long as I'm not taken out by a paramedic lol

Im a memorial mason by trade so am in and out of cemeteries all day long and have been in a fair few vaults so sort of know what to expect but would love a new story to tell as I only have one real spooky tale from my 22 year's work......

Any recent visitors taken this tour??? Would love to hear what u thought of it .......

Rabbie's
Cultural Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Multi-day Tours, Sightseeing Tours
The Hairy Coo - Free Scottish Highlands Tour
Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Bus Tours, Sightseeing Tours
James Christie Photography - Edinburgh Photography Tours Limited
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours, Photography Tours
Heart of Scotland Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
122 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: city of the dead tour

We did the graveyard tour 2 weeks ago, so can only speak for that part of it, but it was definitely fun and worth it. Our actual time in the haunted portion was only a few minutes, so make the most of it while you can! The guide herded us into a corner and lots of blah blah while the hairs are standing up on your arms... then about 3 minutes to wander the space before being herded back out.

Don't use the flash on your camera, you'll capture things better that way.

It was indeed creepy, and things have been documented to happen, although nothing did to our group that night.

2. Re: city of the dead tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2014, 05:18