We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small budget wedding venue or private dining

3 posts
Save Topic
Small budget wedding venue or private dining

Hi, I would like to ask if anyone know any small wedding venue or private dining in Edinburgh for around 20 adult and 8 kids ( all under 5). We will get marry on 24 June 2014 which is Thursday which I assume will be cheaper than weekends and our days a really flexible because most of our family are come from Hong Kong.

Really really need some help !!! Please!!!

Edinburgh
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,423 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Small budget wedding venue or private dining

Are you looking for somewhere licensed to hold the actual wedding ceremony as well as a reception, or are you booked at the Registry office for the ceremony and just looking for a reception venue?

Have a look at these threads for some initial ideas.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186525-i108-k60…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186525-i108-k56…

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Small budget wedding venue or private dining

Thanks for the reply. Actually our original plan is register at the chamber then go and have a dinner later in, but is so hard to find some private dining room for 30 people.

Would really consider to have a ceremonary and dinner at the same place, cos it would be easier for the guess, because we have so many children ( all under 5).

Edinburgh
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,423 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Small budget wedding venue or private dining

This Italian restaurant is very family friendly and has a large private dining room downstairs- it is within walking distance of the city registry office http://www.vittoriagroup.co.uk/#vob

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Small budget wedding venue or private dining

Thanks, Will look into it !!

5. Re: Small budget wedding venue or private dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2014, 06:19