We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

duty free question

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
duty free question

This may seem a strange question but I thought id get my answer this way. My wife and I are flying up to Edinburgh on Thursday for 4 days and my wife is wanting to buy some duty free perfume as is I think a rule for her :-) . Problem/ question I have is if we buy it can we bring it back?? I have never taken an internal flight before in all my years travelling and I've traveled lots. My thinking is you can only take 25ml of liquid thru uk customs in hand luggage and hand luggage is all we are taking !! Don't want to spend a fortune on it ifwe ccan't bring it back thru due to the 25ml rule.

any ideas anybody

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: duty free question

Kinzi73,

sent you a private message!

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: duty free question

Can I get tobacco left at shop & collect at Edinburgh Airport, dont want to take it on holiday with me (Turkey)

23. Re: duty free question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2015, 07:18