We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pub with good food that has Sky Sports

Which Edinburgh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast
Level Contributor
127 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Pub with good food that has Sky Sports

Any suggestions?

Putting pub food tv into the search thing only shows up stuff from 2008, but I am surprised this hasnt been asked before, maybe I am searching for the wrong things.

(hoping to see the Arsenal Bayern game whilst having a bite to eat tonight)

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,381 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pub with good food that has Sky Sports

Try searching on www.whatpub.com as that is a pub directory backed by Camra, campaign for real ale, and does give you the option to search for the options you want.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pub with good food that has Sky Sports

Plenty places, depends what area you are in.

Where in the city are you staying? If you let me know that happy to suggest a couple of places.

Belfast
Level Contributor
127 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pub with good food that has Sky Sports

I am in Castle Terrace right now.

THanks

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pub with good food that has Sky Sports

You could head to Rose Street which is a well known street that runs parallel to Princes Street, just one street back. There are a few pubs on there that will serve standard pub grub and have Sky Sports. The Amber Rose to name one. There ae numerous bars on Rose St, i'd say 15-20 along perhaps a half mile max stretch. You will soon find one that takes your fancy.

If not then the Chanter on Bread St (just off Lothian Road) does pub grub and will definitely have the game on. Perhaps a bit studenty for me but depends your age!

Hope you find somewhere you like!

5. Re: Pub with good food that has Sky Sports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 05:20