We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation Help Needed

Which Edinburgh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
420 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation Help Needed

Hi my daughter is coming to Edinburgh with her friends to celebrate her 18th Birthday. She will need 3 rooms ( 2 doubles and a single) from 28th March till 30th March. Could anyone recommend safe, clean and not to pricey accommodation. It has to be in the City Centre.

Thanks.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
9,164 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation Help Needed

There's a few travelodges and premier inns that might fit the bill. Or the Youth hostel might suit them, they do ensuite rooms and they've come a long way since the days of big dorms with bunk beds! I'd be wary of some of the independent hostel places unless you've checked out reviews.

Level Contributor
1,508 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation Help Needed

Have a look on laterooms.com. I find it a very useful site.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,760 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation Help Needed

Travelodge will fit the bill. Their family rooms accommodate up to 3 adults, so your daughter may get away with only 2 rooms. You can get deals on rooms for as little as £15.

They are safe and functional.

Plenty of locations in the city centre. If they are planning out on Cowgate/Grassmarket then the Mary St Travelodge is perfect location. For the George St clubs, stay at the Rose St/Princes St or Queen st locations.

Abs :)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
420 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodation Help Needed

Thanks everyone your replies are really helpful. :-)

Pam

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomodation Help Needed

You can't get more central than the Travelodge in Rose street so if it's within budget it would be ideal.

Montreal, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Accomodation Help Needed

Hi, if you are looking for rental property in Edinburgh try to search here …localmartuk.com/flats-and-houses-for-rent/ It has lots of variants of apartments and houses that you can rent. I think you can choose something affordable among these propositions. But before renting try to look through this property even via Skype to ask the landlord show it to you. I always do it to make sure that photos correspond to the reality.

7. Re: Accomodation Help Needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2015, 05:18