We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guest House

Baytown, Texas
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Guest House

Would anyone know to recommend either the Queens Guest House or the Garfield Guest House for our 3 night stay? I wanted a Castle view with a mid price. My husband and I will be arriving September 16-19 without a car so we hope to use the bus service or taxis to travel from the train station from London, around Edinburgh, and then to the airport. Thank you for any help!

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,791 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guest House

The buses are superb. A day ticket is £3.50.

Have you read the reviews of guest houses, on here and elsewhere?

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,384 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guest House

Take a look at the reviews on T.A. The Garfield is well above the Queens in those reviews. September is a popular month, so it would be best to book as soon as you can or you may be disappointed.

Baytown, Texas
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Guest House

Yes I did read the reviews! I wanted to know if the location of the Garfield would be too inconvenient. I've decided to book a reservation there as I've been emailing them and there are rooms available.

4. Re: Guest House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 05:15