We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ScottishTours

CHARLOTTE
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ScottishTours

I am looking at the tours available through ScottishTours. I assume that is the company's

name. However I haven't had any luck finding reviews for that company.

Has anyone gone on their Best of the Highlands tour? If so, were you pleased with it?

Personal Tours of Scotland
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Gray Line Scotland
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Timberbush Tours Edinburgh - Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
34,059 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ScottishTours

Not one I'm familiar with - the main ones are Rabbies, Timberbush & Haggis Adventures

scotland
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
3,217 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ScottishTours

Are you looking for scotline tours?

CHARLOTTE
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: ScottishTours

No it is not scotline, it is Scottishtours.com.uk

I am a bit concerned that there is no information about them on Trip Advisor

or any other place I've checked. However, we like the tour they offer.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
588 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ScottishTours

It's Scottishtours.co.uk (not .com.uk) they have been mentioned on TA before. Not one I'm familiar with though.

Crathie
Level Contributor
958 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: ScottishTours

That site looked familiar to me and so after a bit of searching I found the link which must be the one Hazeywazey is referring to tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186525-i108-k67…

CHARLOTTE
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: ScottishTours

Thanks. I think we will book with another company. I really appreciate your replies.

Also, thanks Hazeywazey for pointing out the co.uk rather than com.uk.

Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ScottishTours

Hello! I booked my tour with Haggis Adventures. I went along with a friend of mine, and it really beat my expectations! It's been one of my most memorable trips so far. we saw quite a few places in such a short span of time. We did the 3 day Skye high tour due to shortage of time, however I'd definitely say that if you've got time on you go for a longer one! it's great fun. hope this helps!

Mentioned in this post
Haggis Adventures
Haggis Adventures
2,909 Reviews
Edinburgh, UK
8. Re: ScottishTours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2015, 05:15