We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edinburgh airport

Which Edinburgh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Edinburgh airport

Does anyone know if they sell ghd straighteners at edinburgh airport? Wanted to get them there as hopefully they'll be a bit cheaper! Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Edinburgh airport

I have never seen them there.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31,688 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Edinburgh airport

I doubt if they would be cheaper than they would be on line

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
9,452 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Edinburgh airport

I can't think of any shops that would have them unless there's a very small selection in the World Duty Free shop. Agree you'll probably get them cheaper online.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
36,167 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Edinburgh airport

The only place selling electrical stuff is Dixons and it is quite a small store unless Boots have them but again a small store.

Never seen them in either although I have very little use for GHD's unless for a present.

5. Re: Edinburgh airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2015, 06:16