We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap last minute accomodation?

Which Edinburgh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
cheap last minute accomodation?

Hi,

I am hoping to get away for at least one night in Edinburgh in the next two weeks with my husband and children. I had found rooms available at a couple of the central Travelodges for around £60 but there is not onsite parking which isn't really convenient. Does anyone know of anything similar with parking or have any other suggestions?

Thanks

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
919 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap last minute accomodation?

Ive stayed at the cameron toll travelodge a few times and im pretty sure it has parking. Its a 10 min easy bus ride from the center and ive never waited longer than 10 mins for a bus. I know you might be looking for central, but central and parking dont really go together without a premium!

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap last minute accomodation?

Thank you I will look into that one :-)

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheap last minute accomodation?

You can try this new Ibis Budget at Edinburgh Park.

ibis.com/gb/…index.shtml

They have parking and near a tram stop.

4. Re: cheap last minute accomodation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2015, 06:16