We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elie cottage

Peachtree City...
Level Contributor
3 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Elie cottage

Trying to find the perfect self-catering cottage for a week with the family in Elie. I chose Elie because its near golf for the husband and has a highly recommended beach for me and the 7 year old. I'd love to find a cottage that's walking distance to the beach and shops/dining with views of the sea. Anyone have a recommendation?

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
2,090 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Elie cottage

Hi

The following might be worth a look

www.elielet.com/

www.elie-cottage.co.uk - though it might be a bit big.

www.caledonianescapes.com/coastal/OSH.html

St Andrews is a lovely place to stay too, with a super beach - even for non-golfers.

Edinburgh
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,482 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Elie cottage

This property is amazing- although an apartment not a cottage as such it is in an old granary building converted into modern living space. My friends live in the same building and we have had amazing holidays there. You have views in every direction of the sea as the location is right on the harbour- you step out of the door and you are on to the beach and the sailing club is right next door. We have had great times padding back in our swimsuits after a long day picnicking on the beach or the kids zooming around on the banana boat www.elielet.com/details.aspx…

http://www.eliewatersports.com/index.php for details of all the watersports for the beach.

3. Re: Elie cottage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Fife