We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant recommendation Near Kelvingrove Museum

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
858 posts
491 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant recommendation Near Kelvingrove Museum

I'm planning to visit the Kylie exhbition at the Kelvingrove probably in November. I'm looking for recommendations on somewhere nice for lunch close by. I know plenty city centre restaurants however nothing in the Kelvingrove area. Would prefer somwhere where there is parking reasonably close and don't mind paying up to £25 per head.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

UK
Level Contributor
3,285 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Restaurant recommendation Near Kelvingrove Museum

Balbir's on Church Street no longer opens for lunch. The sign on the window now advises that they open at 5:00pm.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Restaurant recommendation Near Kelvingrove Museum

If it is a nice day take a stroll down the leafy Kelvin Way, turn into Gibson Street and look for the Left Bank- Innovative bistro food and great service. The super salad and the sweet potatoes are fantastic!

F

x

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
7,962 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Restaurant recommendation Near Kelvingrove Museum

I ate at the Left Bank last week. Its a pleasant place to eat - interesting decor, and the staff are friendly. I can recommend the lamb.

Paisley, Scotland
Level Contributor
213 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Restaurant recommendation Near Kelvingrove Museum

Loads of nice places around, Mother India Cafe directly across the road and Drawing Room (service sometimes a little slow but good food) opposite the museum and to the left. Further afield, try Byres Road or Gibson Street for some nice restaurants. Loads of variety so you will find somewhere to suit!

glasgow
Level Contributor
232 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Restaurant recommendation Near Kelvingrove Museum

Hi the sisters restaurant in kelvingrove street has fantastic food and is very close or further along dumbarton road roastit bubbly jocks is also very good

id highly recommend both check out the sisters online just google the name

16. Re: Restaurant recommendation Near Kelvingrove Museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 15:16