We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag do, Glasgow, saturday afternoons...........

Which Glasgow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
belfast
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Stag do, Glasgow, saturday afternoons...........

Hi we are going to Glasgow for a stag do on 10th November with 16+ fellas. Staying in teh city centre. Could any1 advise if their is anything to do on a saturday afternoon to suit in the city centre area? Any decent bars to watch footy etc? Or kareoke etc?

Help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Andy

Hamilton,Scotland
Level Contributor
93 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Stag do, Glasgow, saturday afternoons...........

I go to Belfast every couple of months and normally take in a Glens match and i have to admit the Scottish 1st division is better standard than the CPL. We are currently top of the league and going strong so should be a good match.

belfast
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Stag do, Glasgow, saturday afternoons...........

Nice one HAFC, you can't beat a Glens match sometimes, support them myself and go to teh odd game now and again too. Yeah i think we are going to tryin get to the game on saturday, co thanks for the advise mate!

Hamilton,Scotland
Level Contributor
93 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Stag do, Glasgow, saturday afternoons...........

No worries,hope you enjoy and remember there are plenty of pubs round about the ground. :-) Stadium holds 5,400 and i reckon there will be 2500-3000 there.

14. Re: Stag do, Glasgow, saturday afternoons...........

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 03:18