We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment for the night.....Party Pad?

Which Glasgow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow
Level Contributor
161 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment for the night.....Party Pad?

My friends and I (A group of about 8 girls in their late twenties) are hoping to have their Christmas night out in Glasgow on the 1st December. We're thinking of hiring an apartment and have heard about the "Party Pads" but I can't find anything when I google it. Has anyone any idea where it is or how I can get in touch with them?

If not then what other apartments would you recommend?

Thanks x

glasgow, scotland
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment for the night.....Party Pad?

I don't know about "party pads", but I used to rent a pretty spectacular city centre flat with floor to ceiling windows etc. in a building called fleming house, where some of the flats were owned by a hotel company - I think they were called glasgow lofts - the apartments are described as "manhatten style loft apartments". Hope that helps

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment for the night.....Party Pad?

I would go for the Duplex Suite at The Brunswick in Merchant City.

Great area and lively at night.

The bar and club downstairs are always packed and its a really good atmosphere. The owners are really laid back and welcoming.

Try bottles of Cava from the bar, excellent value and chilled.

Have a good time.

Cheers

Glasgow
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment for the night.....Party Pad?

Hi their, i noticed you were looking for the party pads place in Glasgow. I was lookin too, for my 18th and cannot find it anywhere. Is it the one on sauchiehall street your looking for? That's where i am looking, ive hear loads about them, that they hold quite a lot of people and are great to hire out. If oyu did find it could you please let me know.

Thanks x

Glasgow
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment for the night.....Party Pad?

I've been a few times to 'Party Apartments' on Bath Street called Variety Gate. They are owned by The McKever group and you can get internet discounts as cheap as £75 per night at the weekend. As the building is separate from the hotel where you check in, you can have as many people as you like there!

The building is usually noisy at the weekend as it is full of people doing the same thing, having parties!

Make sure when booking, you choose the city centre apartments, as we booked into the south side ones before and got chucked out for being too noisy!

Hope this helps :)

5. Re: Apartment for the night.....Party Pad?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 July 2009, 22:05
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
191 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartment for the night.....Party Pad?

Just wondering if anyone knows how strict these apartments are about bringing people back...

Im travelling over for a long weekend to visit friends for my boyfriends birthday and we would like to be able to invite our friends back for a few drinks in the evening without hassle you know...

can anyone help???

UK
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartment for the night.....Party Pad?

Whats the website for this hotel?? Do you know if there alright about the number of people in the hotel becasue I want to have a party there for my birthday and there would be a lot of people there and everybody would probably just crash there?

Edinburgh
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,282 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Apartment for the night.....Party Pad?

McKever group hotels and apartments went bust about a month ago so not sure what the deal is now about booking these places or who is now running them.

Glasgow
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Apartment for the night.....Party Pad?

Hi i was wondering if u could help me??? e and the girls are wanting to rent a party pad for the night, its one of the girls hen nights, could u point me in the right direction to booking one in Glasgow??

thank xx

glasgow
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Apartment for the night.....Party Pad?

Hi there looking for a party flat! for about 50 - 60+ people for an aftershow party type thing in glasgow!

Are party flats just flats? that people just party in..

or actually specific for parties that are okay for alot of noise and you wont get kicked out?!

Know any in glasgow let me know asap! ;)

wouldnt mind paying up to 300 quid

Get answers to your questions about Glasgow