We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carlton George

Scotland
Level Contributor
34 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Carlton George

Can anyone tell me it this hotel has parking

Loch Lomond
Level Contributor
2,937 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carlton George

This is a nice hotel, right in the city centre but it has no parking available. You can park in Queen street station round the corner.

Salem, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
637 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carlton George

Last Spring (it certainly may have changed), Carlton George had a discount arrangement with the (I'm pretty sure it was) Buchannan Galleries car park about two blocks away...I don't recall, though, if one had 24 hour access??

Salem, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
637 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carlton George

Oops, for sticklers: "Buchanan"

Loch Lomond
Level Contributor
2,937 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carlton George

I understand that the Queen street car park is the nearest that offers 24 hour access.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Carlton George

The hotel website says "Parking is available at Buchanan Galleries Monday to Saturday from 08:00 - 23:30 hours and on Sunday from 09.00 - 23.30 hours. Parking is also available at Queen Street Station 24 hours a day."

Scotland
Level Contributor
34 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Carlton George

Is there security cameras in Buchanan Galleries car park

7. Re: Carlton George

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 13:19