We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celtic FC tickets

New Jersey, USA
Level Contributor
11 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Celtic FC tickets

I am trying to order Celtic tickets for the match against Motherwell. On the website I am ready to check out but it does not tell me whether I can pick up the tickets at a will call window at the box office or have them shipped to an alternate destination where I will be staying in Scotland. I don't want Celtic to ship them to my address in the States that is on file with them.

If anyone can advise me as to whether there is a will call option that would put my mind at ease. I suppose I can just change my address on file to where I will be staying and hope the management will receive my tickets and pass them along to me.

Cumbernauld
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Celtic FC tickets

Their ticket enquiry line is

+44-(0)141-551-4210

2. Re: Celtic FC tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 01:16