We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seating clyde auditorium secc

Which Glasgow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
renfrew
3 posts
Save Topic
seating clyde auditorium secc

Hi I am buying tickets for Joseph. These tickets are for two lovely people and would like to be sure that they have a great view. K42 and K43. Glad of any info.

thanks

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Oban
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seating clyde auditorium secc

Well, I've still got my ticket from Liza Minnelli last year, and believe it or not I was in K39.

A bit left of centre, but great view nonetheless.

Fabulous big comfy seats, great legroom (as are all the seats in the Clyde Auditorium).

renfrew
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: seating clyde auditorium secc

thanks so much, you have put my mind at rest

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,786 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: seating clyde auditorium secc

Looks like you've been answered, but similar questions pop up from time to time, so here's a link to the seating plans for future reference:

www.secctickets.com/SECSeatingPlans.aspx

:-)

renfrew
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: seating clyde auditorium secc

Great to have a seating plan for future reference

thanks

5. Re: seating clyde auditorium secc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 10:16