We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Take That

Edinburgh Scotland
Level Contributor
905 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Take That

Can anyone tell me how far Hampden is from the city centre. Looking for somewhere to stay for the Saturday night.

Tickets say starts at 4.00pm are there two support acts? What time do you reckon Take That will appear?

Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Take That

It's not far. Probably 5 or 6 miles.

One support act announced, Gary Go.

Check the Take That website, you can sign up for updates.

No idea what time they will come on, my guess would be around 8/8.30. Once they've played the first concert, there will be info on the website.

Hope this helps.

Emelda

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Take That

I am staying at The Ivory Hotel when going to a concert at Hampden in the summer. Its 10/15 mins walk away.

Edinburgh Scotland
Level Contributor
905 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Take That

Now found out we can get the use of a flat for the night of the concert. I think it is off Crow Road. How far is that from Hampdem and what would be the best mode of transport to get there?

Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Take That

It's only about 15 minutes. I'd take a taxi, wouldn't cost much.

If you want to look at public transport options, go to www.transportdirect.info

Emelda

5. Re: Take That

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 04:16