We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Champagne manicure or spa treatment

Which Glasgow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
144 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Champagne manicure or spa treatment

Hi all

Am looking for somewhere in Glasgow city centre or West End where a few girls can go for a manicure or other treatment plus a glass of champagne? Am thinking of something similar to the champagne nail bar at Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh - does anyone know of any possible venues in Glasgow?

Thanks

Suz

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
2,020 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Champagne manicure or spa treatment

Hi

James Dun's house - an aveda salon - www.jdhlifestyle.co.uk - in the city centre - the website mentions a cafe (which sells wine, so may do champagne) - I didn't notice the cafe when I was in the Glasgow one, so worth checking.

Savannah have spas in both west end and centre - www.savannahbeautycentre.com

Do let us know how you get on.

Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
2,193 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Champagne manicure or spa treatment

Try Osta spa at Park Inn Hotel (formerly Langs Hotel).

E.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
373 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Champagne manicure or spa treatment

Try the Spa at 29 in Royal Exchange Square am sure they'd be abkle to cater for it , and it's a lovely trendy plush venue !!

http://www.29spa.co.uk/

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Champagne manicure or spa treatment

Have a look at The Beauty Store, there is a complimentary drinks menu including wine. They also have spa pedicure thrones which is a bit different. I have been for a few treatments here and think its a lovely little hidden boutique place.

http://www.thebeautystore.biz/press.asp

I think you can even book it for an exclusive use uf that's what you are thinking of. It is just off Royal Exchange Square, so quite handy for city centre.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
234 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Champagne manicure or spa treatment

Hi there

I've been to all of the above and think The Beauty Store is your best bet as it's quite a plush salon (albeit small) and they will sometimes do group bookings where they can arrange wee extras for you.

I agree that JDH in Glasgow is fab and would be my second recommendation, but it doesn't have a cafe.

My only other thought is Brown Cow in West Regent Street, which I believe offers a nail bar and champagne, although I haven't been there.

Good luck.

L

Glasgow
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Champagne manicure or spa treatment

Hi

You and your friends should come to the Fabellas launch night this Thursday in Winchester Club, Merchant City.

It's the launch night of the women only event for fashion, beauty and fun. Free Fabtini cocktails, makeovers by Givenchy at House of Frasers, mini massages, nail file and polish, burlesque taster class, sensuality workshop, goody bags and more.

Only £20 for all the above..

www.fabellas.com

CC x

7. Re: Champagne manicure or spa treatment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2009, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Glasgow