We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any budget accom in glasgow.

berlin,GERMANY
5 posts
Save Topic
any budget accom in glasgow.

can you tell me what is the best for a few days. cosmopolitan and centrallish cheap

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any budget accom in glasgow.

Try the Travelodge on Rose Street.

Quiet and adequote. www.travelodge.co.uk Rooms from £26 if you are lucky.

Central location so you can walking everywhere. Only 100yrds from Underground system.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Scotland
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any budget accom in glasgow.

Hi

there is euro hostel - it is central and cheap - and a hostel - but a 3* one. I haven't stayed there, so I can't speak from experience - but if the focus is on the cheapness it might be worth a go

glasgow
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: any budget accom in glasgow.

Hey berlinboy, hows it goin? there is a popular backpackers hostel i always take my friends to, Berkeley Globetrotters independant hostels, its much chepaer than euro hostel and its a lot more human sized. The dorms have a maximum capacity of 8, private twin rooms also available at a price cheaper than eurohostels 14 bedded dorms. hope u find what your lookin for. gav

south Korea but...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: any budget accom in glasgow.

see reply to burns night in scotland section

Stockholm
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: any budget accom in glasgow.

maybe it was in 2006))but not anymore.Now they have 12 bed dorm for £12.50 p/p p/n .And it's Cheapest!))if you pay in reception.Try booking true some on-line agency and possible-you be a lucky one who pay 8.50 or so.But in That case nobody can garantie you that when you arriving -you have your own bed.Event if you call them 3 time bf.On the phone everything looks great but...oftenly you step up in midnight with you booking paper and can hear "sorry-we full tonight")))Or-"staff" show you your bed...you left your luggage and when you come back in 2 or 3 morning-somebody in you bed...all your staff move to some f**k knows where and person in reception told you fairy tale aboute "other" person on front door,who provide for two (at least) person just one bed)))Is in't joke?If you are risky student-you can accept it.But family with little children....I don't think so...

Sorry for my english.Just watch your back when you go insight that Worstel.

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: any budget accom in glasgow.

Holiday Inn near bus station.

Scotland
Level Contributor
120 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: any budget accom in glasgow.

Premier Inn. Theres a couple of them... George Square, Charing Cross and Argyle Street, if I remember correctly...

8. Re: any budget accom in glasgow.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 04:19