We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus stop for Glasgow Flyer - Waterloo Street

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
5,046 posts
151 reviews
Save Topic
Bus stop for Glasgow Flyer - Waterloo Street

I'll be using the Glasgow Flyer/First 500 to get from/to the airport.

I gather the stop for the bus to the airport is different to the one from it (due to the one way system). Is the stop easy to find? - where is it next to?

I'm not going to Central Station itself, but to a office near it on Bishop Lane, if that makes any difference.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
41,717 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus stop for Glasgow Flyer - Waterloo Street

There are two stops on waterloo Street. The website has a map but to save you the bother of looking for it here is the link

Level Contributor
3,485 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus stop for Glasgow Flyer - Waterloo Street

Bishop Lane is at the far end of Waterloo St from Central Station and leads to the rear of the Hilton.

The bus stop seems to be near the junction of Bishop Lane and Waterloo St,just before the M8 on-ramp.

There are 2 airport buses at the moment,the First Glasgow silver and pink and the green Arriva.

Level Contributor
83 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus stop for Glasgow Flyer - Waterloo Street

Have a look on google streetview to really get your bearings, the bus stops are branded with a green aeroplane sticker so easy to spot

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
4. Re: Bus stop for Glasgow Flyer - Waterloo Street

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2012, 07:18