We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reasonable Private Car Hire in Glasgow

Florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
21 reviews
Reasonable Private Car Hire in Glasgow

We wanted a private driver to take the 5 members of my family to Loch Ness and Inverness from Glasgow. I asked for quotes from over 10 drivers. Most of the quotes were over 400 GBP because of the length and duration of the trip. Most drivers wanted to spend the night in the highlands and said that it could not be done. The best deal I got was with KINCLAN Executive Travel. Greg was our driver, and he showed up on time with water and candy in the comfortable 7 person vehicle. We were so pleased we used him again.

1. Re: Reasonable Private Car Hire in Glasgow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 11:17
Get answers to your questions about Glasgow